Navi Professional Consulting offers design and planning services for new construction, renovations and additions for commercial and residential projects. Our expertise is drawn from our experience with a variety of projects types. We believe this experience allows us to bring a fresh approach to our design solutions.
Architectural services include design, preparation of construction documents, and construction administration.
Navi Professional Consulting also provides a wide variety of services including feasibility studies, architectural programming and project management.
The following is an outline of services our company typically offers:
• Project Inception - The planning of your project starts here. Working together with your architect, you will share your project needs, dreams and goals.
• Schematic Design – During this stage your architect will begin by preparing preliminary design sketches based on your requirements and budget to explore and illustrate possible options. The architect will review these options with you, pointing out the merits and responding to your input.
• Design Development – This stage refines the agreed upon schematic design for a clearer definition of the scope and quality of the finished project. Further cost projections will determine how closely the design conforms to the budget expectations, or what, if any, adjustments are required.
• Construction Documents – When the design concepts have been decided, the architect prepares working drawings and specifications. These are required to obtain building permits and bids, and to guide the contractor in construction.
• Bidding and Negotiation – Your architect can advise you on your choice of contractor – usually done by calling for competitive bids. Your architect will help evaluate the bids and select the contractor, and prepare the contract between you and the contractor.
• Construction and Contract Administration – Your architect will consult with you and advise you during construction.
On-site visits will determine if construction is proceeding in general accordance with the contract, and that the design, materials, and workmanship meet with acceptable standards.
• We will provide regular progress reports to keep you informed. We authorise staged payments to the contractor and remains involved until the project is completed.
There are a number of additional services our organisation will provide including:
• project management
• feasibility studies
• site selection
• building condition audits
• interior design
• renderings and promotional materials
• full time site representation
• multiple contract preparation